We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for us.
- Any item claiming to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition (whether via a device, app, book, nutritional supplement, or other means).
- Contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
- Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc).
- Offering a genetically modified organism as a reward.
- Projects cannot include live animals
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material.
- Projects that promote discrimination, bigotry, or intolerance towards marginalized groups
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia.
- Weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories.
If your project involves something illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for us and it is not on this list, please contact us. before starting your project.
These rules don't cover every possible offer for Webbona, but they explain our purpose and perspective. Final decisions regarding which projects are appropriate for Webbona are based on these rules and made at our discretion.