What Is An FTC Affiliate Disclosure?
An FTC affiliate disclosure is a prominent statement that disclaims your relationship to companies that pay you to sponsor or otherwise promote their offerings.
Fortunately, we believe that being transparent with our audience is the right thing to do. This disclosure page is to let you know that we do make money from this website.
We may receive different forms of compensation, such as:
- Cash payments (typically paid per click, per lead, or per sale)
- Special access to products, services, or events
- Free products
- Store credit
If you’re using this website, then you should know:
- We directly benefit from posts and pages on this website. Whether that is a monetary benefit or the simple joy of helping others, WEBBONA benefits from it.
- External links with the prefix /refer/ are affiliate links. This means if you click on that link and purchase a product WEBBONA receives a small referral commission at no additional cost to you.
- We get a lot of requests to include certain apps and products in our resource lists. Since our goal is to provide you the best information and tools to grow your business, so we only recommend products that have excellent reviews or that we use ourselves.
It’s important that we emphasize that the words on this website are WEBBONA's and are not influenced by any sort of compensation. We only recommend products or services that we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please reach out to us using the contact page.